Jr. Investment Product Representative to serve as a point of contact for Investment Advisors working work with a large banking client - 41459
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Aug 02, 2022
Job End Date: Aug 02, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 121726
Jr. Investment Product Representative to serve as a point of contact for Investment Advisors working work with large banking client - 41459Location: Toronto (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension of FT)
To support the bank's securities suite of products. Serve as a point of contact for Investment Advisors (IAs) and other branch personnel to assist them in integrating these proprietary products and services into their business model and provide them with ongoing support to effectively manage these programs within their practice.
This role works closely with Investment Advisors, branch personnel, Product Teams, Product Communications and outside vendors who support these products.
• Point of Contact for Investment Advisors (IA) and their teams, dispensing product information and issue resolution within a pre-determined SLA.
• Update IAs and their teams on product developments, enhancements and change management initiatives to ensure a positive IA and client experience.
• Ensure IA inquiries are properly channeled within the organization to their complete satisfaction when advanced counsel is required.
• Assist in co-ordination of business development initiatives such as IA conference calls, seminars, road shows or other events that promote the exchange of information on the fee based products and third party managers.
• Review all account opening documentation to ensure firm and regulatory requirements are met.
• Prepare regular reporting that tracks adoption of fee for advice programs to assist management in understanding penetration and achievement against plan.
Must Have Skills:
- 1+ yr of sales/customer relationship experience within a financial institution
- Investment knowledge
- Experience with MS Office Suite