Jr. Service Representative to provide data confirmation for large banking client - 41658
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Aug 22, 2022
Job End Date: Aug 22, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 122242
Jr. Service Representative to provide data confirmation for large banking client - 41658Location: Montreal
Duration: 12 months
This role will be responsible for confirming new account details, confirming new foreign exchange deals, confirming new purchases, etc. Communication is key.
This role is open on four teams: Static Data management, Trade confirmations, FX credit exception monitoring and Regulatory Reconciliations. Currently and until further notice the whole team is working from home.
Job Responsibilities (depending on what team they are on):
- Static Data Management: setting up customers and all other required processing tables in addition to maintenance of other operational tables.
- Reconciliation of foreign exchange deal terms for various regulatory jurisdictions (Canada, US & European markets)
- Credit monitoring - ensuring that all trades are not going over their limits and working on exceptions (ensuring valid trades)
- Confirmations of trades via written confirmation or electronic matter.
Must Have Skills:
- 1+ yr of experience in a operations/process-focused environment (confirming data/data entry)
- 1+ yr of customer service experience
- Experience with incoming/outgoing calls
- Banking/Financial Industry experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Nice to Have Skills:
- Bilingual (French)
- Knowledge of Capital Markets products and operational processing(Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, etc.)
- Knowledge of SWIFT Payments and Confirmations
- Experience with a funds manager