Jr. Social Media Coordinator to design imagery and content over social media platforms for an insurance client -2340
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Aug 28, 2023
Job End Date: Jan 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 132309
Location: Markham (2-3 Days in Office)
Length: 6 Months
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Social Media, the Social Media Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the content creation process and engaging with our digital communities, responding to comments and messages, and building positive relationships with followers and customers. In this role, you will engage and nurture a community across multiple social channels through relevant content and meaningful interactions.
- 3+ years of social media or communications experience in a corporate or agency environment.
- Experience with Canva or hootsuite
- Community management exp
- Superior copywriting skills and experience in designing simple imagery and short form video content a must have.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and trends, and experience working with all prominent social channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Threads, Twitter, and YouTube.
Nice to haves:
- An understanding of the insurance or financial industry and ability to develop content for its relevant audiences.
- Bilingual-English and french
- University or Post Graduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or other related discipline.