Junior Bilingual (English/French) QA with exp with Manual and automation testing (Selenium), API testing (SOAPUI/Postman) to test enterprise applications for a national retail client- 27227
Our national retail client in looking for a Junior Bilingual (English/French) QA with exp with Manual and automation testing, API testing (SOAP/Postman) to test enterprise applications - 27227
Job Location: Mississauga ( on site Tues & Weds)
Duration: 3 months to start (due to fiscal end of year)
Job ID: WECJP00027227
- Creation of test plans and test cases (manual and automated)
- API testing (SoapUI/Postman)
- Fully bilingual (English/French) to test French content
- Jira and Confluence
Nice to Have:
- Experience with WMS, Logistics or Supply Chain applications is an asset.
- Putty and DBeaver
- Execute and maintain QA test processes and identify improvements required to improve efficient and accuracy.
- Complete the QA and exception reporting processes each week to ensure all issues are being reviewed and addressed in a timely manner.
- Maintain standard documentation outlining QA processes to both the internal team and external clients.
- Report status and impact of QA processes to leadership on a monthly basis.
- Develop contingency plans for identified QA barriers and bug fix capacity issues.