Junior Bilingual Service Desk Analyst to provide first-level support for hardware and software issues for a crown corporation client
Our valued crown corporation client is seeking a Junior Bilingual Service Desk Analyst to provide first-level support for hardware and software issues.
Initial 2-year contract in Calgary, AB with a strong possibility of extension to a total term of 3 years. Hybrid working schedule (10 days on-site per month in Calgary). 7.5 hours/day, Monday to Friday.
As the successful candidate you will provide bilingual first and second level support on technical issues on-site, by phone/MS Teams and email to internal clients and external Financial Institutions.
- Provide first-level investigation and diagnosis for hardware and software issues;
- Log all user interactions (incoming and outgoing) into the call-management system;
- Install, move or set up, and provide ongoing support and troubleshooting assistance to all employees for desktop, laptop and/or peripherals;
- Provide deskside support for calls that cannot be resolved over the telephone or via remote management;
- Deliver the highest quality of customer service to the users within service levels
- Participate in the creation and ongoing maintenance of a knowledge base on technical issues.
- Relevant experience working in an IT service desk or operational environment
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in both English & French