Junior Brand Ambassador to execute local market events and door warming activities in Victoria- 18600
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 22, 2023
Job End Date: May 30, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 129802
Location: Vancouver, Victoria
Our telecommunications client is looking for Junior Brand Ambassador to execute local market events and door warming activities in Victoria- 18600
1 year contract with chances of extension, You must have access to vehicle (90% Travel within the community). Flexible hours: 0 to 37.5 hours per week, based on your availability.
- 1-2 years of event marketing, sales or customer service experience
- Valid Driver's License with access to vehicle (mileage to be reimbursed)
- Enthusiasm and a passion for marketing or sales
- Ability to travel locally and work unconventional hours including weekdays
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Some post secondary education (i.e., marketing, sales)
- You will take ownership and deliver on objectives through two types of events:
- Local Experiential Marketing Events: speak to current and potential customers about our products and services. This shift will include event set-up and tear down.
- Door Warming: NOT SALES, going from household to household to drop off gifts and let people know about events/services/products being offered in their area. For example, this may include a thank you and/or did you know note. This role does not include sales, but an opportunity to inform the public about products & services.
- Flexible Hours
- The number of hours required per week will be dependent on event schedules, but will vary from 0 to 37.5 hours per week, based on your availability.
- As location will vary per event, sometimes including multiple locations per shift, candidate will need to be able to have transportation to drive to different locations within their city, and will be reimbursed mileage over and above what they would normally drive to the office.