Junior Business Analyst - Analysis on the Cash Management services - 32075
Junior Business Analyst
Location Address: 2201 Eglinton Ave East Ecosystem 4– Hybrid (twice a month )
Contract Duration: 12 months
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Client Services and Solutions (OU20015894)
Customer support for Internal customers as well as external Corporate and Commercial clients.
Project: The ongoing project is to read customer feedback on the cash management services, and prioritize and negotiate with the development team to apply the changes based on the information collected and analyzed.
• Champions a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Working closely with technology and business partners to stabilize the environments and enhance the products & services to help clients fulfill their business banking.
• Map out the customer experience journey of each feedback to identify the root cause of the problem and next steps to address it through strategic change management or assistance from technology partners.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with the bank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations concerning operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
• Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Must Have Skills:
1) 1-2 years of experience implementing solutions using enterprise software tools (Power BI, JIRA, Confluence ), data analytics, and agile methodology
2) 1-2 years of experience dealing with cash management services
3) Excellent written and communication skills to clearly express concepts and ideas
1) Knowledge of Scotiabank products and payment modernization
Soft Skills Required:
• Collaboration in diverse team and settings
• Passionate about Innovation and Innovative technologies
• Being able to work up- down withing the organization
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently with minimal direction.
Education & Certificates:
• Post-secondary education is required
• Knowledge of Scotiabank products and payment modernization is preferred