Junior Business Analyst to assist the Product Owner for SaaS development and recommend process improvements in an Agile environment.
Our client is looking for a Junior Business Analyst to assist the Product Owner for SaaS development and recommend process improvements in an Agile environment.
· 4+ Years of experience as a Business Analyst
· SaaS Experience (User centric)
· Agile / Scrum Experience
· SDLC Experience
· User Story Development
Nice to Have
· Information & Technology Degree
· Cross Functional Teams Communications
· Working closely with the product management team to plan, develop, promote, and showcase products and services
· Contributing to the planning, execution, and review of each sprint, along with maintaining and prioritizing team and product backlog items, including documenting product features, user story creation, release schedules, and product roll-out
· Organizing workshops and educational presentations for employees on upcoming releases, features, roadmaps, and other Company initiatives
· Prepare release documentation that clearly demonstrates feature and/or enhancement to be delivered to solve the business problem identified.
· Through customer feedback and research, helping to identify and prioritize enhancements, features, functionality, and improved short- and long-term integrations that support development strategies
· Gathering market information, identifying, pursuing, and building relationships with potential vertical and horizontal market leaders
· Working with the support team, Q/A team, and the developers to identify, replicate, confirm, and communicate bugs and implement recommendations of bug fixes to the developer team for remediation
· Providing advice and leadership on strategy, marketing, policy, management, security, service delivery, and related information technology services