Junior Business Analyst to perform gap analysis and process mapping for a large migration project related to cash, cheques and payments - 48180
Our Financial Services Client is looking for a Junior Business Analyst to perform gap analysis and process mapping for a large migration project related to cash, cheques and payments - 4818
Initial contract until Jan 31, 2024.
Based in Vancouver/Hybrid (2-3 days in office)
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst/Process Analyst within a large complex organization or financial organization
- Experience with Process mapping, gap assessment, writing procedures
- Experience with coordination of testing requirements and requirements gathering
- Experience delivering across multiple mobile or digital programs using Agile management methodologies
Nice to Have:
- BA experience in payment and cheque streams
- Experience with clearing systems, EFT, ATM, cheque and cash management
- Mapping of processes
- Perform gap analysis
- Create, maintain and communicate project plans
- Work in collaboration with other lines of business on the programme ensuring we leverage best practice and avoid duplication.
- Ability to write procedures
- Support to execute on any proposed solutions mitigating any associated risks/ actions
- Establish effective relationships to aide operational bank wide delivery
- Identify the need for any communication plans and raise/ prepare/ delivery accordingly and ensure interlocks / socialization of solutions take place.
- Responsible for developing any analysis/ reports required for the work stream relating to People.
- Work with Project Lead in establishing key measures of success or KPI’s for their domain/ work stream and agreeing this with the Deveron programme lead.
- Surface/ establish/ anticipate and mitigate any key people/ process risk for their domain / work stream
- Ensure that the PMO/ Programme Lead is keep up to date with any key project updates through weekly reporting and catch ups.
- Operations Testing -Work with the leads to deliver on various testing requirements.
- Prepare all work stream related materials for socialization/ governance / signoff
- Support day to day BAU operations as required within Cheque operations