Junior Customer Service Representative (CSR2) to respond to internal/external client inquiries in Mississauga
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 5
Start Date: Nov 21, 2022
Job End Date: Nov 20, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125186
Our financial client is looking for a Junior Customer Service Representative (CSR2) to respond to internal/external client inquiries in Mississauga
- 2+ years of Customer Service and Data Entry experience
- Experienced with Computer Applications such as MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Post-Secondary Education or a minimum of 1 years of relevant working experience
- Bilingual (French is an asset)
- Previous banking/financial experience is an asset
- Previous call center/office experience
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.