Junior Data Analyst to work with the Governance & Oversight team (Procurement) to provide data analytics, business intelligence and strategic analysis to support business decision makers - RITM0063717
Our public enterprise client is looking for a Junior Data Analyst to work with the Governance & Oversight team to provide data analytics, business intelligence and strategic analysis to support business decision makers - RITM0063717
The position is open for candidates in BC who can work in the office once a month or once a quarter.
- 2+ years' experience with data analytics and BI reporting
- 2+ years' related experience, ideally in procurement / contract management and supply chain
- 2+ years' experience with risk assessment and compliance
- Experience with MS Office products, other analytical tools / applications
- Post-secondary education or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Gathering, compiling, maintaining and analyzing procurement related data, ensuring it is accurate, complete and adheres to defined standards
- Trend and risk analysis, presenting business and data analysis to procurement management
- Run reports, perform periodic audits, interpret results, summarize and present the information to procurement management
- Provide a quality assurance role - exploring & validating data to ensure integrity & accuracy, identifying data gaps & quality issues & identifying corrective measures where necessary
- Perform data analytics, performance measurement analysis, monitoring and where applicable identifying the potential for improvements & optimization
- Provide strategic analysis, advanced analytics and business intelligence to support business decision making