Junior Desktop Analyst to Manage, & support end-user devices(onsite Edmonton)- RFR136
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jan 02, 2023
Job End Date: Jan 05, 2026
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125452
Our client is looking for a Junior Desktop Analyst to Manage, & support end-user devices (onsite Edmonton)- RFR136
Nice to have:
- Experience providing desktop hardware and software support to users
- Experience administrating/supporting computer end-user devices in a large, complex environment supporting device hardware (e.g. PCs and Mac's, mobile devices, and peripherals), operating systems, device imaging application installation, deployment and security tools.
- Experience troubleshooting and managing file and print services
- Diploma or Certificate within the scope of Information Technology or High School diploma combined with years of experience in a deskside support role.
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of desktops, laptops, printers, tablets, mobile phones, and computer related peripherals
Nice to have:
- Meeting Room support experience would be an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Teams Telephony would be a significant asset.
- Manage, & support end-user devices (laptops, desktops, rugged tablets, mobile phones, printers, etc)
- End user software support Windows 10 and Windows 11, MacOS, Microsoft Apps for Enterprise (O365) and other desktop software applications
- Provide Tier 2 support which includes a dedicated service for walk up support to end-users.
- Image, deploy and configure new computers/laptops and install various software application
- Recording all inventory, incidents/service request ticket updates into our incident management system.