Junior Digital Business Analyst - assigned to a digital product and will be working on support tickets with a specific banking vendor - 68971-1
Start/End Dates: 12/4/2023 - 6/3/2024
Job Title: IT - Business Systems Analyst /Sr Analyst, Digital Operations
Duration: 6 Months
Remote/Hybrid: Hybrid - Onsite on Wednesday's
Office Location: 81 Bay St. 16th Floor
Who Will the Candidate Be Working with on a Daily Basis? They will be working with the Intake and Publishing teams
How many years of experience? 1+ year's as BSA
Reporting to the Sr Manager of Digital Operations, the Sr Analyst, Digital Operations is responsible for
providing efficient operational support while maintaining compliance with internal controls and procedures
within the functional area. The role applies technical and process knowledge to act as a point of contact for
various stakeholders in the Bank. The Sr Analyst, Digital Operations exercises independent judgement in
determining feasible solutions for stakeholders, technical partners and lines of business. The role leads the
implementation of process improvement initiatives, seeking opportunities to streamline existing processes
and procedures. You will work with little direction in a fast-paced environment with Product Owners,
Consultants, Vendors and Leadership to deliver process frameworks and support vendor digital products used
on the bank's web properties.
How You'll Succeed
• Relationship Management - Build ongoing partnerships with key partners across the business,
including the Digital Product team, .com AEM Governance, Digital Sales & Commerce, .com projects,
Enterprise Digital Strategy and Delivery. You will work closely with various groups towards a common
goal and negotiate deliverables and milestones, as required.
• Business Acumen - Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of the bank websites, web content
management and digital channels within the financial services industry
• Vendor Management – Manage multiple initiatives with vendors, ensuring deliverables meet
expectations with stakeholders.
○ Maintain a prioritized backlog and develop a product vision that satisfies business needs and
provides the best client experience
○ Constantly monitor processes and practices used by the team and provide guidance to
continuously improve project execution and ensure teams are operating at optimal capacity
• Understanding and Documenting Requirements - Work closely with business partners to gather
business requirements and facilitate solution discussions to ensure you meet internal partner needs.
• Change Management – Provide support for the transformational change management initiatives that
relate to the product or project rollout.
- This individual will be assigned to a digital product and will be working on support tickets with a specific vendor.
- They will be involved in the initial scoping stage.
- Reporting on Operational Insights
- Working on a tool that updates a directory, no technical requirements, just transposition required.
- Solving gaps and creating some automation efficiencies. Working with MS Suite - Power Automate will be used.
- Need someone who has a strong tech background but also has excellent business skills.
- On the job learning and networking to get a good understanding of the mandate.
- Power Bi, Tableau is used internally but this person will mostly work with ppt and excel.
- They will be mostly reporting on the numbers rather than doing analysis.
Must Have Requirement:
- 1+ years as a BSA or technical background
- MS Suite experience, specifically Powerpoint and Excel.
- Soft skills are very important for this role.
Nice to Have:
- Banking experience is helpful
- Digital .com experience would be ideal
- Power Automate experience would be a strong bonus
- Jira & Confluence would be helpful as well
- Process Engineering background