Junior Digital Media Delivery Analyst - execution of holistic paid media programs, including social, programmatic display- 32035
Location Address: 100 Yonge Street - Hybrid model (Once a week in the office)
Contract Duration: 12 months
Possibility of extension & conversion to FTE – Depending on performance and business needs
Story Behind the Need
Business group: CB Marketing and Digital Growth (OU20019044) -Business line does marketing for retail and global business banking.
Project: Global business and markets, support checking and saving products.
The candidate will be responsible for the execution of holistic paid media programs, including social, programmatic display and search to drive unit sales, revenue, and growth. This role is ideal for someone who is data-driven, digitally savvy, and results-oriented.
• Manage the execution of paid media plans in-platform including tracking budgets and optimizing performance across various digital channels (search, social and programmatic display)
• Support the development of paid media strategies to drive unit sales
• Consistently communicate trends, opportunities, and status of media performance with the team
• Proactively identify opportunities to optimize performance as well as recommend new test and learn opportunities to supercharge results
• Analyze and distill data into clear insights as well as design and develop comprehensive reports to articulate campaign impact
• Collaborate cross-functionally with other marketing teams to achieve sales, revenue, goals and objectives
• Understanding of social and digital channels, tactics, and digital creative best practices
• Champions a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Champions a high-performance environment and demonstrates a commitment to Scotiabank’s values: accountability, passion, integrity and respect. Delivers results in accordance with Scotiabank's behavioral competencies. Creates an inclusive team culture and an environment where team members hear, share, and appreciate diverse perspectives.
• Directs day-to-day activities in a manner consistent with the Bank’s risk culture and the relevant risk appetite statement and limits.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
Must Have Skills:
1) 1-2 years’ industry and / or relevant work experience (Paid Media Agency or In House)
2) 1-2 years of experience executing full-funnel strategies with an understanding of how full-funnel marketing contributes to business growth
3) 1-2 years of experience in Agile with the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks
4) 1-2 years of experience managing, collaborating and/or influencing cross-functional groups, team members and senior stakeholders, both based within Canada as well as outside of the market.
5) Foundational knowledge of performance marketing channels, technology and analytics such as
o Facebook Ads Manager
o Pinterest Ads Manager
o Amazon Ads
o Google Ads Manager
o Search Ads 360
o Adobe Analytics
• Passion for digital marketing with the desire to grow existing skill set
• Superior writing, research, presentation and project management skills.
• Experience and/or interest in the finance space is an asset
• Strong problem solver who supports the team to navigate challenges and/or asks for help from above when needed.
• Superior writing, communication, interpersonal and project management skills.
• Relentlessly curious and excited to learn at every possible opportunity
Soft Skills Required:
• Strong Communication experience
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work independently
• Solution oriented
Education & Certificates:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Marketing, Business, or related field (no mandatory but preferred) or,
• Post-graduate certificate in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Business, or a related field (no mandatory but preferred)
Best VS. Average Candidate:
The best candidate will have strong working in platform experience and the ability to collaborate in large-sized environments and Paid Media Agency experience.