Junior Document Control Technician to support document control process using Aconex and Sharepoint for Projects Team
Our large Energy client is looking for an Junior Document Control Technician to support document control process using Aconex and Sharepoint for Projects Team
- 2+ years' experience in document control
- Experience with Quality Control and compliance validating
- 2+ years’ experience utilizing Aconex and Sharepoint
• Execution of document processes (i.e. request forms, authorization, document signatures, document status, etc.) and application of standards and rules in the Document Control & Document Management Process.
• Responsibilities include managing all in-house documents and drawings, develop and optimize document and drawing control processes and procedures.
• QC and compliance validating. Log, route and/or expedite drawings, collect technical documents. Manage the numbering, revisioning and document requests including concurrent revisioning on multiple projects.
• Primary administrator of Aconex: managing access, liaise with vendor.
• Review and examination of documents to verify completeness and ensure that satisfactory quality control measures were followed.
• Rendering documents to PDF format and ensuring scanned documents are text readable.
• Publishing documents within SharePoint