Junior Engineer-In-Training to perform technical studies related to the integrity and damage prevention of gas pipelines - 9216
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Sep 11, 2023
Job End Date: Sep 10, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 132278
Our Oil and Gas client is seeking a Junior Engineer-In-Training to perform technical studies related to the integrity and damage prevention of gas pipelines - 9216
- 2+ years of technical experience related to pipelines, including pipeline integrity, damage prevention, operations, maintenance, and/or repair
- Registered, or eligible to register with APEGA or ASET
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Civil, Materials, Mechanical or Petroleum (others may be considered)
- Plan and conduct technical analysis of various scope and responsibility by utilizing and applying engineering-based principles.
- Gather and analyze data in support of assessing and quantifying integrity threats to the pipeline.
- Determine compliance to pipeline design requirements.
- Perform technical studies to determine the continued safe operation of the pipeline.