Junior/Intermediate Technical Services Analyst with strong Azure IAAS experience to join a team running the datacentre and cloud infrastructure and applications that support the clients business.
Our client has an opportunity for a Junior/Intermediate Technical Services Analyst with strong Azure IAAS experience to join a team running the datacentre and cloud infrastructure and applications that support the clients business.
1-year assignment starting January 2, 2024
- 3+ years’ experience as a Technical Services Analyst in an Enterprise IT environment
- 3+ years' experience on VMWARE and/or other hypervisor technology
- 1+ years’ experience running Azure IAAS cloud services in a production environment
- Experience with Microsoft Windows servers 2008 R2 through 2022, Microsoft AD ( Active Directory)
- Experience in a DevOps driven organization
- ITIL certification
- Additional IT certifications – particularly around Microsoft and Cloud Architecture
- Support team in day-to-day operations of a datacenter virtualized infrastructure, including patching, backups and provisioning of needed machines.
- Operational ticket management to address incident and service requests as they arise in a timely manner for both datacenter and cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for ensuring that Azure cloud footprint is current, managed and secure.
- Respond to incidents and events in all IT Infrastructure to ensure availability and utility.
- Constantly strive to do things better, following the latest trends in cloud technologies and look to deploy and develop capability and capacity to take advantage of new innovations.