Remote - Junior Network Security Analyst to provide Palo Alto firewall deployment and maintenance support
Our large Oil & Gas client is seeking a Junior Network Security Analyst to provide Palo Alto firewall deployment and maintenance support.
This is an initial 1-year contract set to start in December with a possibility of extension. 100% remote contract within MST hours.
- 1-4 years' experience in a Networking or Network Security position
- 1-4 years' experience with Palo Alto firewalls and providing firewall maintenance, deployment, rule upgrade, and operational support
- Experience with F5 technologies and load balancers
- Experience with security processes and documentation
- Maintain, deploy, continuously improve network security infrastructure specific to an ICS and control systems environment (firewalls, proxies, VPN gateways, and load balancers) with the end goal of improving the company's cybersecurity maturity and defensive posture
- Develop, execute, and improve processes for network security operational activities
- Effectively collaborate with the Threat Detection & Response team to improve the company's threat detection and prevention capabilities
- Provide technical support for cyber managed infrastructure & products, including firewalls, proxies, and remote access gateways
- Work on tasks & changes related to security network infrastructure