Junior Regulatory Documentation Analyst to review client trading agreements for a large banking client - 50853
Junior Regulatory Documentation Analyst to review client trading agreements for a large banking client
Job ID: 50853
# of positions: 2
Duration: 11 months
Interview Process: 2 rounds
Work Location: hybrid – 4 days onsite, 1-2 days remote
The role requires the analysis and review of bank and client trading agreements (such as ISDAs, CSAs, GMRAs, GMSLAs and MSFTAs) as well as regulatory data.
- Understand the CDIC Eligible Financial Contracts By-law SOR/2022-55.
- Ability to review high volumes of clients' trading agreements and regulatory data accurately, in a timely manner.
- Conduct client outreach, draft and negotiate amendments to trading agreements such as ISDAs, CSAs, GMRAs, GMSLAs and MSFTAs.
- Request and monitor counterparties adherence to the ISDA Canadian Jurisdictional Module to the ISDA Resolution Stay Jurisdictional Modular Protocol to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Track and update spreadsheets and databases with required information.
- Develop a solid understanding of the Bank’s requirements in areas of CDIC EFC By-law.
- Produce reports and status updates as required.
- Escalate issues proactively and in a timely manner
- 2+ years experience as a Compliance Documentation Analyst or Regulatory Documentation Analyst
- Data analysis, regulatory and sound risk management principles.