Junior Spanish Business Analyst - ensuring data integrity and data quality in collaboration with Banking and Credit officers. - 32142
Junior Business Analyst
Location Address: 40 King Street W 12th Floor – in office 2 times a week for training for the first month – Wednesdays and Thursdays – afterwards candidate can be remote. May be required to come in for a meeting here and there.
Story Behind the Need:
Business Group: GRM Strategic Initiatives
Project: As an Analyst, you will provide support to the Strategic Initiatives team by ensuring data integrity and data quality in collaboration with Banking and Credit officers. This is processed via the Bank’s business support tools (Credit360). You will support business banking portfolio data clean up to mitigate the impact of data migration from local accounts in International Banking to Credit360.
1. Ensure credit data base captures accurately the authorizations provided by Credit.
2. Complete data collection and input for items such as:
• Financial and Non-Financial Covenants, Reporting Requirements.
• Covenant Lite flag with details (approval date, level, exception to policy)
• Populate Sponsor Group connection; and
• Other projects (e.g. data reconciliation, et al).
3. Additional ad hoc responsibilities/tasks as assigned by management.
- Understanding of financial statements with solid analytical skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the financial services industry and the different financial product environment.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications of standard software packages - Microsoft Office.
- bilingual Spanish speakers.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of the Bank's credit policies, processes, and procedures including risk rating processes (CreditLens)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organizational skills, as well as the ability to perform multiple priorities while maintaining high quality work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (Bilingual Spanish preferred)
- Great time management skills
Education and Certifications: Business or financial background preferred