Lead Java (Spring) Developer (10+ years) to mentor and coach server-side Java Developers and determine technical roadmap for company
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 05, 2023
Job End Date: Jun 05, 2023
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 130101
Lead Java Developer (10+ years) required to mentor and coach server-side Java Developers and determine technical roadmap for company
- 3+ years of experience mentoring and leading other developers.
- 5+ years of knowledge of Java, J2EE, Web Services and related development tools.
- Experience with Linux, Apache, Tomcat (or other J2EE servers), MySQL (or other SQL databases).
- 10+ years hands-on experience building enterprise grade solutions.
- Experience developing services that are deployed in Kubernetes, including monitoring and debugging services in Kubernete
- DevOPs experience with Kubernetes is a must
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Strong understanding of engineering/software architecture principles and patterns.
- Experience with Spring Framework or any other dependency framework such as Guice.
- Knowledge of JPA, JDBC and related technologies.
- Knowledge of open-source Java Libraries and Frameworks.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure would be considered an asset.