Manager, Marketing Communications - assists with marketing campaign project delivery for Credit Cards - 68037
Manager, Marketing Communications Marketing Communications Manager
Duration: 12 months
81 Bay St., 33rd floor
Currently can WFH four days per week, Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri; must work at 81 Bay St every Thursday for the foreseeable future.
WHAT IS THE PROJECT THE CONTRACTOR WILL BE WORKING ON?
This position assists with marketing campaign project delivery for Credit Cards targeted digital communications, including managing work-flow and deliverables from external 3rd parties such as marketing agencies, media companies and production suppliers.
Who Will the Candidate Be Working with on a Daily Basis?
They will work closely with internal stakeholders and agencies through a client focus. The candidate will work with Cards Engagement & Retention Team, Cards Product, Data Base Marketing, Digital, and Agency partners. Most of the work will be completed with agency partners.
Deliver against the strategic 1-2 year marketing plan that is aligned to business revenue targets – within the allocated marketing budget. Monitor and manage plan through regular updates as necessary.
In partnership with the Director and Senior Director, manage the development and delivery of the strategies and marketing tactics (offer, creative, target audience, channel) to meet business targets.
Work collaboratively across the Marketing teams and Marketing Solutions & Client Offers, and lines of business to ensure effective growth of the overall line of business revenue plan.
Build and develop relationships with the key business contacts to become a trusted and valued partner in their business growth (breadth and depth of business knowledge)
Responsible for the creative development and the internal approval process, including legal and compliance reviews, for assigned direct marketing initiatives.
Ensure all marketing activities support the brand and are brand compliant.
In partnership with the lines of business, be the subject matter expert on all competitive engagement insights and ensure proper integration of findings.
Leverage, promote and employ analytics to deliver measurable and profitable marketing initiatives – imbedding results driven learning into future initiatives for continued improvement.
Support the optimization of the Marketing budget – maximizing channels and marketing ROI.
Ensure on-going communication and regular status updates on all aspects of assigned Marketing Campaigns and activities with all key stakeholders.
Proactively identify new and effective ways to deliver target direct marketing communications support to the lines of business.
• Experience managing creative and marketing communications processes for all mediums including direct and interactive
• Financial services experience including knowledge of retail banking products. Credit Cards preferred.
• Email marking experience producing client-facing communications
• Experience managing budgets
• Undergraduate degree - preferably for Marketing
Nice to Have:
• 3+ years of experience working with an agency on creative. Moved from Must-Have Skills/Experience
• Copy writing experience/familiarity
• Understanding of how emails are created from a technical perspective
• ***Able to influence without authority, not afraid to share their point of view in a respectful manner***
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attentive to detail
• Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
• Able to manage multiple email campaigns concurrently
• Able to build strong relationships across a diverse group of partners and stakeholders
• Ability to deliver projects on time; works with a sense of urgency
• Willingness to be flexible and learn
• Negotiation skills - able to manage difficult conversations - manage the expectations of the business when they ask for additional emails.
• Able to influence internal partners and stakeholders