Manager of ERP Finance Systems to oversee financial applications and provide hands-on support (Peoplesoft 9.2, Hyperion, PeopleTools, PeopleCode) - 2024PQVQ-07 - Oct 4 - 4
S.i. Systems client, the First Nations Health Authority (FNHA) and its employees are committed to a proactive holistic approach to health and wellness, and to the delivery of services which are sustainable and honour the customs and traditions of First Nations communities. They are seeking a Manager of Finance Systems (PeopleSoft, Hyperion) to oversee financial applications and provide hands-on support (Peoplesoft 9.2, Hyperion, PeopleTools, PeopleCode).
Salary range: $100,189 to $120,000
3 weeks vacation + 5 personal days
Work onsite 2+ days / week in downtown Vancouver office (Sinclair Centre)
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 8+ years experience working with finance ERP systems
- Team management / leadership experience
- Knowledge of portfolio management techniques and tools
- ITIL certification
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Knowledge of the client's technical stack:
- PeopleSoft 9.2, Finance, Budgeting, Payroll, Human Resources modules and integration
- Hyperion 11.2.8 modules and integration
- CBAP / BABOK
- PMP / PMBOK
- Support FNHA’s Finance Systems of 30+ finance super users, 1200+ finance systems users with Financial Dashboards, Internal and External Financial Statements, General Accounting, Budgeting, Forecasts, Procurement, ePro, Inventory and Accounts Payable.
- Act as Business Analyst / SME for the finance systems
- Perform hands-on support, sometimes filling in for support shift roles
- Responsible for the promotion of IT governance and an enabler for business transformation.
- Provides strategic input into the prioritization and implementation of Finance Systems projects works closely with Business and IMIT Leaders to ensure that the work is aligned within the context of FNHA strategic goals and direction.
- Be the senior expert of PeopleSoft Finance and Supply Chain Management, Hyperion and other in-house Finance systems who manages a team responsible for the support of FNHA’s Finance Systems.
- Responsible for managing a team made up of a Business Analysts, Senior Coordinator Financial Systems and professional services resources.