MES (Manufacturing Execution System) Specialist to assist with an Inductive Automation Ignition implementation within the manufacturing industry (Remote).
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Sep 19, 2022
Job End Date: Apr 17, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123496
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our client is seeking a Part time (4-20 hours) MES (Manufacturing Execution System) Specialist to assist with a ERP implementation within the manufacturing industry (Remote).
- 8+ years experience as an MES (Manufacturing Execution System) Specialist
- Experience with implementing Inductive Automation Ignition or similar MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Experience developing workflow processes (diagrams and documentation)
- Experience with vendor management
- Experience governing MES implementations and supporting business with best practices
- ERP integration experience (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry
- Experience integrating CMMS (Limble or fluke eMaint)
- Post implementation support and end user training
- MES Configuration and Interfaces
- You will be in a consulting role and provide advice to the client on best practices for a successful Inductive Automation Ignition implementation.
- Work with the client’s Ignition vendor to ensure that pre and post implementation is successful.
- Responsible for the translation of both functional and technical requirements to cross functional teams.