METRO VANCOUVER - Intermediate At the Elbow (ATE) Support for MEDITECH Expanse Go Live - SOW20230919PS - Sept 26 - 10
S.i. Systems enterprise BC public health authority client is seeking up to 65 Intermediate At the Elbow (ATE) Supports for MEDITECH Expanse Go Live. You will be based in the Fraser Valley (eastern part of Metro Vancouver). Client to provide flights, hotels and food per diem.
- Nov 4 - Dec 4, 2023 contract
- Provide go-live support for nursing, provider, allied health, clerks, etc.
- Possible assistance for cutover, system configuration, user account setup and favorites configuration
- Support hours 24/7 maintained thorough structured 8 or 12 hours shifts
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Prior experience of providing ATE support for MEDITECH Expanse go lives at hospitals
- Provision of background check (Criminal Record Check) within last 5 years
Complete the following activities in advance of/and during the Group 2 – Mission Memorial Hospital and Fraser Canyon Hospital Go-Live:
· Become highly skilled in the design and build use of MEDITECH Expanse for Mission Memorial and Fraser Canyon Hospitals
· Become familiar and skilled in the use of MEDITECH Expanse clinical workflows used at Mission Memorial and Fraser Canyon Hospitals
· Become familiar with Service Now and logging tickets
· Log and assist front line staff in logging system issues related to the design and build of MEDITECH Expanse
· Under the direction of the Command Centre Director, respond to first call resolution requests related to MEDITECH Expanse.
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities. Advance is Fraser Health’s largest multi-year transformational program, which will affect over 30,000 staff and clinicians across 13 sites.
The Advance program is focused on re-imagining how we deliver care today and into the future. The program will enable Fraser Health to improve the way patients experience care while driving better outcomes. Within the program governance, there are a series of multi-year projects designed to improve safety, quality and consistency of patient care across Fraser Health (“region”) supported by the modernization of our core hospital information system.
Advance will continue to support common clinical standards and processes, including workflows, order sets, clinical guidelines and integrated plans of care enabled by a common electronic health record, across the region. This transformation will be supported by the implementation of MEDITECH Expanse, to replace our multiple ageing systems that are at risk for failure. This multi-year implementation across Fraser will continue to progress us towards HIMSS Level 6.
Our first implementation occurred at Eagle Ridge Hospital in April 2023 and the next implementations are scheduled for November 2023 at Fraser Canyon Hospital, Mission Memorial Hospital and Delta Hospital. Royal Columbian Hospital will follow in April 2024. The objective of this engagement will be to support Go Live with resources who will support providers, nurses, clerks, etc. at the elbow (ATE).