Project Manager experienced with information management database
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 03, 2022
Job End Date: Apr 28, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123387
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to manage the expansion of an information management database used across the province.
- Manage the day-to-day activities on the project.
- Plan, execute, control and close out project against defined scope and schedule.
- Manage relationships and lead team of internal and external resources to successful expansion. • Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Manage project issues and escalate to senior management where necessary.
- Create and manage project documentation including project plan, project charter, risk registry, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of successfully managing IT projects.
- A recognized degree or certificate in Business Administration, Computer Science or MIS.
- Experience in creating project plans, risk assessments, contingency planning, tracking and management of project progress, tracking issues, and managing resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work with crossfunctional teams.
- Deals comfortably with senior management and can present and converse with people in positions of authority.
- Good judgment and the capacity to independently evaluate situations and identify the optimum course of action.
- Results-oriented with strong people and time management skills, highly organized, motivated, and driven to succeed.
- Experience building meaningful relationships with the team, other internal departments, and vendors.
- Must have an adaptable project management style to overcome unexpected challenges during the project.
- Must be able to manage conflicts amongst the team and maintain a harmonious work environment.
- Must be a team player and willing to assist the team in which ever way necessary to ensure the successful delivery of the project.