(Remote) 2 Roles Intermediate Sales Associate to connect with existing customers and create relationships.
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Feb 01, 2022
Job End Date: Feb 01, 2022
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 123239
Location: Calgary, Edmonton
Our insurance client is looking for a (Remote) 2 Roles Intermediate Sales Associate OR Intermediate Retention Specialist to connect with existing customers and create relationships.
- Sales or Retention experience
- Superior customer service and retention in a metric/KPI driven environment.
- Superior communication skills with ability to demonstrate empathy in a positive and courteous manner.
- Fast-paced environment that requires high energy and a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Accident & Sickness and Life License by successfully completing the Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) and subsequent exams.
- Cultivate member relationships and deliver excellent customer experience in all interactions by building trust and showing patience and compassion.
- Connect with members to assess and respond to their needs and offer member-focused guidance, support, and solutions regarding the right plans.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and delivery of the personal benefits process.
- Achieve and exceed daily, monthly, and quarterly individual and team targets.
- Take responsibility and action to meet customer and organizational demands.
- Demonstrate understanding of government policy and practice, and the impact on Alberta Blue Cross and the overall industry.