(Remote) Intermediate Technical Analyst to create work packages and deploy to users as well as create automation scripts in the insurance industry.
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 14, 2022
Job End Date: Nov 14, 2022
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 125017
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our client is looking for an (Remote) Intermediate Technical Analyst to create work packages and deploy to users as well as create automation scripts in the insurance industry.
- 5 Years of experience as a Technical Analyst
- Must have experience in one or more following areas:
- Software configuration and packaging using (Microsoft Endpoint Manager) MEM.
- Cloud-based end point management using Intune.
- Corporate IT desktop policies.
- Process automation using scripts.
- In depth knowledge and experience in but not limited to:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft 365
- Windows 10
- Apple device management / JAMF
- Windows Group Policy
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Working in the insurance industry
- Experience with Oracle Forms and Reports client and Oracle workstation infrastructure
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Mac hardware device management
- Project leadership skills
- Microsoft certification (MCSE)
- Enterprise Level Software Configuration Support:
- Work with Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) to create packages and deploy to users.
- Support and maintain Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), Hybrid Azure Active Directory (AD), Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft 365.
- Create and support Windows group policies.
- Work with VMWare vSphere and Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp to support our Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and remote user infrastructure.
- Creation of corporate IT desktop policies to be pushed to everyone in organization.
- Process Automation using scripting tools such as PowerShell.
- Desktop Computing Support:
- Provide desktop support of application or windows related issues.
- Complete support tickets from the Service Desk and resolve production issues.
- Using superior troubleshooting skills to resolve complex software and desktop issues.
- Provide afterhours support when required.