(Remote) Senior Manual Quality Assurance Analyst to write and execute test scripts working with ServiceNow within the government sector. (155371)
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 11, 2022
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123664
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our client is looking for a Senior Manual Quality Assurance Analyst to write and execute test scripts working with ServiceNow within the government sector. (155371)
Nice to Have
- 7+ Years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience with ServiceNow platform
- Writing test cases from use cases, non-functional requirements, and design documents.
- Experience with user acceptance testing, including status reporting, and managing assigned tasks
- Experience working on enterprise level application
- Preparing or supporting the preparation of test plans and test cases
- Experience working on concurrent projects
Nice to Have
- Smoke testing, unit testing, system testing, integration testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing.
- Working with Business & third-party representatives to analyze issues
- Professional qualification in Test Management (e.g., ISTQB or QAI certification)
- Lead, coach and project manage more junior solution testers.
- Review, evaluate and provide test input during business requirements and design specifications gathering sessions.
- Identify and communicate testing issues, implement process improvement and issue resolution.
- Identify the target test items to be evaluated by the test effort.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Define the appropriate tests required and any associated test data.
- Gather and manage the test data.
- Evaluate the outcome of each test cycle.