Remote Senior Middleware specialist to support the Monitoring, Alerting and Recoverability of the system transactions in the production in the public sector.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 01, 2023
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 132387
Our Valued Public sector client is seeking A Senior Middleware specialist to support the Monitoring, Alerting and Recoverability of the system transactions in the production.
- Provide emergency client support to resolve critical operation issues stemming from system upgrades, including data restoration after upgrade failures and real-time production patching to ensure continued operation
- Documenting system issue resolutions via ticketing system
- Handling ticket requests for incident management (Create\track\assign tickets)
- Perform root cause analysis and provide written reports for development team implementation of proposed and found fixes
- Advising management, stakeholders and clients, based on professional IM/IT technical knowledge and deployment experiences of required system changes and best practices that ensure successful upgrade implementation
- Collaborate daily with team members to plan, develop and implement upgrade timelines and define standard operating procedures to ensure successful upgrade outcomes
- Maintain and develop SQL scripts to ensure system data integrity
- Write SQL queries to query database and exception log for errors
- Implement monitoring capabilities to ensure system up-time of 99%
- Monitor database errors for production problems and new interface errors and created tickets for any new errors.
- Perform recovery tasks for our system, by analyzing transaction logs and addressing issues
- Be Involve in writing the Functional requirements that supports MAR(Monitoring Alerting Recovery)
- Monitor AWS services health multiple times a day.
- Perform manual process to handle any errors that are captured from AWS services health monitoring ( data fixes, resend applications, open ticket for development team if issue deemed a defect
- Run multiple queries against multiple databases, and manual comparison in excel to find missing records
- Check logs from multiple applications\ shared folders and searching for errors.
- Manually process hundreds of transactions in IIS AppFabric(deleting, resuming, terminating ) based on daily instructions set
- Monitor and report on any transaction problems on Biztalk server and MQ queue manager
- Cloud AWS
- SQL Server ,SQL Scripting
- Monitoring BizTalk, MQ, AppFabric, MEL queues
Nice to haves:
- EleasticSearch, Kibana
- Grafana platform