SA 417 Intermediate Security Analyst with hands-on experience in Cybersecurity, InfoSec, Security Engineering, Network Engineering with emphasis on Incident Response, within the public sector (REMOTE)
SA 417 our client is seeking a Intermediate Security Analyst with hands-on experience in Cybersecurity, InfoSec, Security Engineering, Network Engineering with emphasis on Incident Response, within the public sector (REMOTE)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Cybersecurity,
- 5+ years of experience with Incident Response
- 5+ years of experience with Information Security (InfoSec)
- 5+ years of experience with Network Security Engineering
- Familiarity with security frameworks such as NIST, PCI and CIS.
- Experience conducting structured workshops and interviews with stakeholders to identify relevant requirements.
- High proficiency in creating and presenting incident summary reports.
- A university degree in a related discipline (Computer Science or Computer Engineering) or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- One standard industry certification, such as GSEC, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CSCS, or CEH or equivalent certifications, would be an asset.
Engage with stakeholders to determine future requirements for the next generation security incident response service.
• Define and create an Information Security Incident Management plan and processes.
Build procedure documents for incidents handling including playbook(s) and runbooks such as but not limited to:
o Credential Compromise
o Distributed Denial of Service
o Malware o Malicious Email
• Review and update current runbooks to include stakeholder communication, roles and responsibilities and other required data.
• Conduct tabletop(s) exercises to test the readiness of security incident response function.