Secret Cleared Senior Network Specialist to provide operational support in a Juniper network environment.
Our valued public sector client requires the support of a Secret Cleared Senior (10+ years) Network Operations Specialist to provide operational support in a Juniper network environment.
The Infrastructure Support Operations on the Network Connectivity Team supports science based public sector partners with their WAN, LAN and Science Network Connectivity. This resource will be required to help with the operational and maintenance network support to ensure the networks are running.
- Configuring, patching, and performance monitoring in a Juniper network environment with underlaying Cisco focus.
- Supporting projects with operational day to day connectivity for routing and circuit changes, and planning for WAN down the line.
- Performing maintenance, upgrades, patching, performance monitoring, recommendations, incident management, and new environments/sites to set up.
- Federal Government Secret Clearance
- 10+ years of experience with Juniper (primarily) and Cisco
- Knowledge in BlueCat
- BGP knowledge (Border Gateway Protocol)
- Good knowledge of networking routing layer 3 and layer 2
Nice to have:
- Exposure to CANARIE Network