Senior (10+ years) Project Manager / Collaboration Manager to create and implement a roadmap for collaboration tools (M365, SharePoint) across various lines of businesses.
Our Food Industry Client is seeking a Senior (10+ years) Project Manager / Collaboration Manager to create and implement a roadmap for collaboration tools (M365, SharePoint) across various lines of businesses.
Permanent Position. In Office : Richmond, BC.
- 7+ years experience implementing modern collaboration technologies i.e., Microsoft 365 (SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform)
- Experience with Business Process analysis, Process design, Business Case Development and Presentation
- Change Management - proven experience influencing C-level Stakeholders and communicating change to cross functional teams
- Developing comprehensive Request for Proposals (RFPs) and managing the collaboration RFP process
- End-user training
- Education or training in finance or accounting
- Gain an understanding the Company’s collaboration requirements in order to develop and maintain (on an on-going basis) a short-term (6 month) and long-term (1 to 3 years) strategic collaboration plan with supporting project initiatives, updated quarterly.
- Demonstrate and evangelize progressive collaboration tools, including but not limited to the Microsoft 365 suite of applications, as relevant and applicable to Premium Brands, including procedural and usage best practices.
- Design collaboration systems that maximize content discovery, content creation, and sustainability of effective access.
- Establish governance practices that safeguard Premium Brands intellectual property while providing effective collaborative user experiences.
- Ensure data retention and backup practices meet Premium Brands requirements for recoverability and survivability needs.
- Train staff on collaboration best practices, including the development of written and video training material as well as in-person training.