Senior (5yrs +) Xamarin Mobile Developer to develop a new mobile application in the financial services sector
Senior (5yrs +) Xamarin Mobile Developer to develop s new mobile application in the financial services sector
As a member of a small Mobile Development Team, you'll write code to create and improve a financial services app deployed on iOS and Android. This will be a green field application that you get to build from the ground up. A typical day involves pulling tasks from the Azure Dev Ops board, adding new functionality, improving existing functionality, fixing bugs, or participating in Scrum meetings to define and plan the next sprint's work. You'll be working a team of 5-8 other professionals with very focused 2-week sprints. The team has a dedicated UX Designer and Product Owner resulting in key functionality being wireframed and well-defined before coding begins.
- 5yrs+ Xamarin.Forms (XAML UI)
- 5 yrs+ C# (.Net)
- Very strong knowledge of SQL syntax and query design
- Experience working with entity framework
- Knowledge of MVVM patterns
- Consuming REST APIs
- Understanding of iOS provisioning and code-signing
- Experience working in Google Play Console (Android) and App Store Connect (Apple), managing users, managing releases through different stages of the development cycle (internal testing, open and closed beta testing, release to app stores)
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with .NET Maui
- Microsoft Azure (SQL Database, Active Directory B2C, BLOB storage, AppInsights, API Services)
- Cybersecurity experience/knowledge.
- DevOps, including continuous integration, understanding and configuring pipelines and build definitions, release deployment.
- REST APIs.
- JSON Web Token (JWT) authorization.
- Azure App Services (Web, API).
- Understanding of agricultural accounting software.
- Understanding of agricultural field record keeping software.
- Experience with YAML.
- Experience with AppCenter.
- Knowledge of ReactiveUI.
- Building data driven applications using Xamarin.Forms for both iOS and Android.
- Working with relational databases (SQL)
- Monitoring application error logs to identify repeatable bugs and leading the execution of the corresponding fixes.
- Unit testing
- Some familiarity with .NET MAUI