Senior Android developer (Kotlin, Android SDK, Java) to develop new functionality on our client’s various mobile apps.
Our client is addting to their teams of Android developers to develop new functionality and enhancements to their existing mobile apps.
Must have Skills:
· 4 years’ experience Android SDK performance, and optimization: AsyncTasks, Adapters, Fragments, Activities, Threading, etc.
· 4 years’ experience: Kotlin, Java
· 4 years’ OOD patterns and principles
· 4 years’ integrating RESTful web API’s & JSON
· 1+ years’ experience Android TV Experience with Kotlin Multi-Platform
· 1+ years’ experience with Jetpack Compose
The Sr. Android Developer will be responsible for developing new features and maintaining existing Android applications. The successful candidate will also be responsible for engaging/collaborating with external agencies to ensure that they are adhering to all development guidelines.
· Contributing to architectural definition and implementation of various key technology pieces
· Translating business requirements into technical design specifications
· Implementing robust unit tests, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
· Using git to create pull requests, review code and merge branches
· Implementing Agile Scrum development methodologies in every research, analysis, prototyping and interfaces development initiatives.
Additional Skills of value:
· Experience with GraphQL
· Experience with iOS native development SQL and relational database fundamentals
· Understanding of code obfuscation & encryption techniques
· Knowledge of Chromecast implementation and optimization