Senior BASIS Administrator to install, support, and monitor the SAP software for a public sector client.
Our valued public sector client is in search of a Senior BASIS Administrator to install, support, and monitor the SAP software.
The organization is looking to manage the legacy environment until it is replaced and decommissioned by the resulting new information system. Therefore, it will need to maintain and enhance the existing SAP base system required for replacing legacy systems. The current environment is composed of the current SAP ERP 6.0 with a limited number of the new SAP S/4 HANA software modules.
- Install, administer and monitor of SAP software and other software integrating with SAP
- Configure and customize SAP software and other software integrating with SAP
- Analyze, plan, log and monitor SAP application problems and changes as required by PRs and CRs that are submitted and approved
- Perform SAP system upgrades and support packs (ABAP and Java)
- Back-up and restore SAP systems as needed
- Document, develop and/or maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and system configuration of all SAP or other software integrated with SAP as required
- Use the change request management tool CHaRM to transport changes through a complex SAP landscape
- Analyze, document and apply SAP Service Marketplace Support Portal notes in support of problem and change analysis
- Monitor and investigate SAP system performance problems and perform corrective action as required including the review and implementation of SAP Early Watch session recommendations
- BASIS experience - 10 + years
Nice to Haves:
- SAP BASIS Certification