Senior Bilingual Agile Coach to support multiple change initiatives and product transformations within the public sector.
Our valued public sector client requires a Senior Bilingual Agile Coach to provide training and coaching on the agile mindset, leadership, practices, and frameworks. The resource will be required to facilitate agile events and workshops and to support Communities of Practices focused on Agile roles such as Product Owner and Scrum Master.
· Coaching and mentoring leaders, teams, and individuals on the Agile mindset, including Scrum, Kanban, and Scaling frameworks.
· Creating Agile training material and delivering agile training to both executives and employees both in person and virtually.
· Coaching and mentoring specific Agile roles including Scrum masters, Product Owners, and developers.
· Assisting management in defining next steps for Agile adoption within the department.
· Preparing and giving presentations for management and executive level.
· Preparing weekly status reports and participate in regular cadence of Agile events such as daily meetings, planning and review sessions
· Assisting in the development and delivery of content for Agile Communities of Practice; taking the lead in the preparation of coaching, training, and facilitation material for the transformation
· 10+ years’ experience participating in organizational realignment.
· 10+ years’ experience participating in change impact analysis.
· 10+ years’ experience analyzing and developing business “critical success factors”.
Nice to Have:
· Recognized professional certification