Senior Bilingual C#.NET developer to perform maintenance and new development of existing applications and carry out change requests
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jan 09, 2023
Job End Date: Aug 08, 2023
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 126451
Location: Montreal, Ottawa
S.i. Systems valued public sector client is currently seeking a Senior Bilingual C#.NET developer to perform maintenance and new development of existing applications and carry out change requests.
- Create and modify code and software
- Development or modification of applications with asp.NET technology of various levels of complexity.
- Create and modify screens and reports
- Gather and analyze data for the conduct of studies to establish the technical and economic feasibility of proposed computer systems, and for the development of functional and system design specifications
- Design methods and procedures for small computer systems, and sub-system of larger systems
- Develop, test and implement small computer systems, and sub-systems of larger systems
- Produce forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for systems and/or applications
- Migration of applications from one version to another.
- Recommendations at the programming level to optimize the code.
- Recommendations regarding application security.
- Drafting of technical documentation
- 2+ years or more experience using LinQ or Dapper
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Enhanced Reliability clearance