Senior bilingual (French/English) ERP Functional Analyst who can provide Hypercare to ensure the successful adoption of a new SAP System.
Our valued clients are in need of a Senior bilingual (French/English) ERP Functional Analyst who can provide Hypercare to ensure the successful adoption of a new SAP System.
Our valued clients have designed and developed a fully holistic S/4 HANA SAP Solution to assist users managing day to day operations. The system has been recently deployed (go-Live) and requires hypercare to ensure that post deployment activities are being followed and any issues arise are being resolved.
· Must have experience with one or more of the following modules: SAP EWM/WMS, TM, MFG / MES, OTC, PTP, QM, PP
· Fluent in French and English
· 1+ project working in a manufacturing or production type environment.
· Conduct performance reviews regarding post go-live operations facilitating meetings and workshops (if necessary).
· Leads the overall skills assessment related to training document review, and supplementary job aid creation that may be needed for a site
· Assists in facilitation of UAT testing at site and provide recommendations for any potential re-configuration or adjustments that might be needed
· Responsible for understanding the local data and how it needs to transform to map to user’s standards
· Assist on-site during physical inventory & cutover activities to ensure material/batch/handling unit statuses & related data are accurate