Senior Bilingual Project Manager to support the implementation of large-scale strategic programs for a crown corporation client
Our valued crown corporation client is seeking a Senior Bilingual Project Manager to support the implementation of large-scale strategic programs!
Long term-contract (3 years) in Ottawa, ON. Hybrid schedule: 4 days of on-site work per month in Ottawa, ON. 7.5 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
As the successful candidate, you will lead large-scale initiatives which will have a significant impact on the Canadian financial markets industry.
- Work with team to develop and maintain effective and collaborative business relationships with stakeholders to effectively work with projects by ensuring understanding of client needs and support effective resolution of client inquiries and concerns
- Provide project management expertise for all project activities by collaborating with stakeholders, project team members, and groups across the organization using proven project management best practices and methodologies
- Work with the teams’ various projects during the configuration, implementation, and transition to operational support by ensuring resources are adequately utilized and that the project is completed and fully operational within previously agreed-to timelines, budget, and quality parameters
- Prepare plans, charts, tables, and diagrams to assist in analyzing, displaying, and socializing progress, challenges, issues and problems by using a variety of project management tools
- Monitor project risks, issues, and interdependencies while delivering defined scope and work plans within defined quality, timeframes, and project budget
- Act as a central point of contact for all project resources and subject matter experts
- Track, monitor, and communicate project progress against project plan, requirements, quality measures, standard processes, and milestones using a variety of project management tools
- Assist with developing and maintaining supporting documentation, executive briefings, and records of decisions, while ensuring completeness and consistency aligned with internal document-management policies
- Collect, assess, and prepare background materials for workshops, meetings, and presentations
- 10+ years of recent demonstrated experience as a Senior Project Manager leading more than 40 project resources, over multiple years.
- Strong communication skills in both English and French
- Demonstrated experience delivering large projects/initiatives in the financial sector (banks, financial institutions, market participants, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple strategic initiatives concurrently and effectively managing interdependencies.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the implementation of an Integrated Risk Management solution/project.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) - Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) certifications.
- SCRUM Master Certification