Senior Business Analyst (10+ years) to analyze business processes and make recommendations on the adoption of ServiceNow modules
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Dec 04, 2023
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 133851
Our Public Sector client requires a Senior Business Analyst (10+ years) to analyze business processes and make recommendations on the adoption of ServiceNow modules.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Work with internal stakeholders to analyze ITSM business processes and elicit requirements for automation. Respectively, make recommendations on the adoption of ServiceNow modules to automate processes.
- Analyze ServiceNow modules to understand capabilities and efficiencies, and identify opportunties for user adoption
- Document current, and future state business processes
- Support the development of an ITSM Strategy which provides the following areas: incident management, problem management, change management, configuration management, etc.
- 2+ experience supporting the implementation of ITSM Solutions (focused on incident management and change management)
- 3+ years of Government Experience (including Federal, Provincial, and Crown Corporation)
- An IIBA Certification, or a PMI/PBA Certification, or a Business Analysis Masters Certificate
- Experience documenting business processes using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with ServiceNow
- Scrum/Agile certification
- Bilingual (French and English)