Senior Business Analyst required to assist EAM Asset Management (Maximo) program (2023-039)
Our GTA based, Municipal Government client requires the services of a Senior Business Analyst to assist their EAM Asset Management (Maximo) program.
The purpose of the EAM Asset Management project is to implement Maximo as the enterprise asset management solution for vehicle, equipment, track, and other fixed assets across a variety of operations departments. These departments are in various stages of using legacy systems or legacy implementations of Maximo which must be transitioned into standard compliant Maximo deployments.
Reporting to the Manager – Business Architecture, and taking project direction from Project Management, the Business Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Gathering, eliciting and analyzing business and functional requirements; understanding, interpreting and documenting scope, objectives, benefits, risks and others of project relevance
- Providing proposals based on Maximo system to satisfy needs of vehicle maintenance
- Conducting workshops with business users to identify gaps, documenting current state processes including inefficiencies metrics (cost, time, etc.); process benchmarking when appropriate
- Documenting future state business processes, Functional Specifications for applications and interfaces with IFS, JBCS, CIS, VISION, and Reports, and for the KPI dashboards
- Providing guidance on SMS legacy data mapping and migration to Maximo system
- Willing to travel to various sites as well as provide off hours support to meet project training and production support needs for shift workers
- Occasional site visits in subway station, platform, bus and street stop, terminal in different GTA locations are required.
- University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or related, relevant discipline
- 10+ years business consulting experience
- 5+ years experience as a lead business and/or process analyst within enterprise asset management and/or maintenance operations domains
- 5+ years experience with transit and/or large and diverse Maximo Implementations
- Experience in process analysis, design, and modelling in a complex environment
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)