Senior Business Analyst required to assist in writing business cases, specifically targeted at Infrastructure projects -(HYBRID)
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 29, 2022
Job End Date: Nov 30, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125454
Senior Business Analyst's role is to prepare robust and succinct business cases targeted towards technology infrastructure delivery, justifying the necessary investment in infrastructure projects.
Nice to Have
- Minimum 6 years working as a Senior Business Analyst, within an enterprise delivery organization.
- Minimum 4 years specifically producing business case content.
Nice to Have
- Experience working in Health Authority environments desired.
- Experience working in highly structured PMO environments desired.
- Strong client focused, team oriented communication skills with emphasis on building lasting, trusted partnerships through written and verbal communications with clients of Technology Alignment.
- Proven experience in writing business cases and project charters – short-listed candidates will be required to submit written examples.
- Candidates will be required to develop business cases and project charters. Successful candidates must have strong business writing skills.
- Write business cases and project charters.
- Identify the evidence and supporting information needed to support a solid business case for a range of projects of varying size and complexity.
- Lead the planning, development and drafting of business cases, to tight deadlines, establishing convincing and compelling arguments that lead from evidence to informed recommendations.
- Provide guidance and advice to project teams on the requirements and development of business cases.
- Prepare materials and facilitate discussions and decisions at Governance Committee meetings
- Create and manage the development of business cases, ensuring clear and convincing rationales for business cases delivered to senior managers and project governance.
- Liaise with vendors and manage vendor resources, where required, to support business case delivery.