Senior Business Analyst to design and develop the future state of the organizations IT Department.(ON-SITE REGINA)
Our Regina based client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to design and develop the future state of the organizations IT Department. (ON-SITE REGINA)
· 6+ years as a Business Analyst
· Experience leading RFP Processes and strategic planning
· Experience with Business Process Re-Engineering
· Experience with Risk Analysis
Nice to Haves:
- CBAP Certification (Must include in submission)
· Lead the collaborations of stakeholders to facilitate the understanding and expected outcomes for key corporate initiatives.
· Establish, cultivate and nurture strong working relationships with various stakeholders.
· Lead facilitation activities and support business units in the development of request for proposal (RFP) requirements, strategic planning, business planning and key business initiatives.
· Ensure knowledge sharing and management of current business process analysis artifacts.
· Develop a strong understanding of business practices and goals and to ensure progressive realization of process improvements.
· Resolve conflicts and/or critical issues with a focus on understanding and managing the needs of multiple stakeholders, developing a common understanding and ensuring the timely achievement of desired business outcomes.
· Lead process re-engineering from ideation to development, including documentation of desired business outcomes including requirements gathering and validation.
· Identify and implement operational efficiencies that have a material impact on the Corporation’s business operations and strategies.
· Provide guidance, mentorship, coaching and feedback to business analyst team and project team members.