Senior Business Analyst to develop a business case document for a MS Dynamics on-prem to cloud migration initiative
Our valued Public Sector client requires a Senior Business Analyst to develop a business case document for a MS Dynamics on-prem to cloud migration initiative.
This is a won contract, looking to start ASAP.
· Business Analysis certification (IIBA, PMI, etc.)
· Extensive experience developing business case documents
· Valid Enhanced Reliability Clearance
Tasks Include, but are not Limited to:
- Conduct an environment analysis and conduct interviews with ESDC leadership to propose and determine overall scope boundaries and parameters.
- Develop quality management strategies and plans to support current project needs and for future needs.
- Provide regular progress reports to programme authority (at minimum weekly cycle);
- Conduct a quality review and document the business requirements.
- Identify gaps in business requirements and provide recommendations to the Business Architect
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Communicate and collaborate with external and internal clients to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed