Senior Business Analyst to develop and implement a business requirement document to assist with capacity and demand management processes
Our valued Public Sector client requires a Senior Business Analyst to develop and implement a business requirement document to assist with capacity and demand management processes. This is a won contract, looking to start ASAP with high likelihood for extension.
- Working with our stakeholders and technical teams, determine demand, workloads and capacity by studying business functions/processes; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats;
- Perform business analyses of requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows;
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as intake methods, workloads, backlogs, activities and skill sets;
- Support the development of High Level Business Requirements to ensure documented capacity/demand management processes;
- Support the development of a branch skill set inventory and proposed method to maintain it;
- Support the development of a list of current activities consuming capacity and their alignment against current Agency priorities;
- Support the development of a repeatable process to document and align skill sets and human resources against demand requirements;
- Working with stakeholders to update business processes and how they interact with the Capacity and Demand management processes.
- Valid BABOK with Agile extension certification or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience working on IM modernization projects
- 5+ years working within an Agile environment
- Valid Enhanced Reliability Clearance