Senior Business Analyst to document swim lanes for two high profile healthcare projects - 2024RFP-36 - Sept 25 - 2
S.i. Systems public health client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to support two high profile projects reporting to the CIO: Data Strategy (establishing data governance frameworks) and Digital Health Strategy (aligning client's eHealth, virtual care initiatives with Ministry of Health) for our public healthcare client.
This is not an IT implementation project, this is a business transformation project. You will be working directly with C Suite and director level individuals, and you will be involved in creating artifacts such as workflow diagrams and process diagrams.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
· 8+ years’ of experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, solution definition & evaluation, writing reports and briefing documents & creating project documents and artifacts such as workflow diagrams and process diagrams.
· Experience in complex, enterprise environments
· Experience working on agile projects, hybrid projects and waterfall projects through full project lifecycle
· Experience leading stakeholder sessions/workshops with audience at a director level and above
· Experience on business driven or business transformation projects
· Business Analysis-related certification such as ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, PMI-PBA or equivalent
NICE TO HAVE
· Experience providing strategic planning and/or product management
· Experience in health sector with primary care or processes change on Canadian Healthcare projects
Agile or scrum or ITIL certifications
· Leads business analysis activities to understand, analyze and document the business requirements translating them into functional requirements and/or process workflows
· Leads discussions with business teams to elicit, capture and document requirements (business requirements, functional, non-functional and transitional)
· Drafts use cases and participates in the development of strategic frameworks, operating models, and processes
· Leads and documents discussions with business units to determine the extent to which solution(s) meet(s) the needs of the business
· Creates business, process, data, and workflow models to complement requirements
· Acts as a liaison facilitating requirements between the Data Strategy and Digital Health Strategy areas of work
· Develops, defines, and builds application-based business cases, briefing notes, and decision sheets that will enable business and technological recommendations
· Performs current as-is analysis and documents to-be future state
· Creates functional specifications for conversions, upgrades, interfaces, reports, forms, and workflows as needed.