Senior Business Analyst to engage with stakeholders to gather business requirements for a forms modernization initiative
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jan 01, 2024
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 133820
Our valued Public Sector client requires a Senior Business Analyst to engage with stakeholders to gather business requirements for a forms modernization initiative.
- Valid business analyst certification or equivalent
- Extensive experience developing business requirement documentation, assessing the as-is functionality
- Valid Enhanced Reliability Clearance
Tasks Include, but are not Limited to:
- Gather business requirements and create business requirements documents.
- Leverage different mechanisms and tools to perform prototypes with clients.
- Establish priorities with clients and other business stakeholders.
- Create scenarios and relevant use cases / user stories.
- Working with our stakeholders and technical teams, determine demand, workloads, and capacity by studying business functions/processes; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as intake methods, workloads, backlogs, activities, and skill sets
- Support the development of High-Level Business Requirements to ensure documented capacity/demand management processes
- Working with stakeholders to update business processes