Senior Business analyst to Examine current processes and Identify friction points for an enterprise wide asset management solution with in the public sector
Our valued public sector client is seeking a Senior Business analyst to Examine current processes and Identify friction points for an enterprise wide asset management solution
Responsible for in depth analysis of existing client IT asset management framework. Plan & facilitate discussions/meetings/working sessions by demonstrating subject matter expertise when explaining outputs to client to improving its onboarding process, material management framework, asset management reporting and must also respond to recommendations.
- Work with technical team to translating the business requirements into system functional requirements
- Analyzing and defining business processes related to both "as is" "to be" status.
- Using Lean Methods assist in documenting current state and future state and related action plans;
- Facilitating Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and acting as facilitator during workshops;
- Developing and implementing an organizational improvement plan, business plan, business case, policies and standards;
- Analyzing existing business processes, identifying opportunities for process improvements;
- Conducting reviews and developing implementation strategies
- Implementing and advising on measures to mitigate risks and issues;
- Analyzing and documenting the business requirements and delivering work products through the life cycle;
- Assessing the organization's capacity and capability to undertake and successfully deliver an initiative or a change
- Enterprise asset managements experience
- lean process improvement
- experience providing options analysis.
Nice to haves:
- BMC Remedy tool
- hardware Procurement experience