Senior Business Analyst to gather requirements, analyze systems, and coordinate testing to build or modify reports within Yardi ERP
Our Real Estate client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to gather requirements, analyze systems, and coordinate testing to build or modify reports within Yardi ERP
8-Month contract, Full Remote (anywhere in Canada), work EST or PST Time zone
- 7+ years experience as a Business Analyst, preferably within the real estate industry
- Previous experience with Yardi ERP, including “Investment management”, “InvestorPlus”, "Yardi Voyager", and familiarity with Elevate platforms and mobile applications
- Ability to query databases and modify SQL reports.
- Strong Vendor Management
- Ability to gather requirements, document processes, and coordinate testing with end users.
- Implementation experience with JDE or other finance and accounting ERP modules
- Knowledge of custom financial analytics solutions
- Experience in a large real estate firm
- Change management experience
- Process re-engineering experience
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders and document them accurately.
- Conduct systems analysis and explore Yardi modules to identify solutions.
- Build and modify reports using SQL queries and custom financial analytics.
- Coordinate testing with end users to ensure accurate and efficient delivery
- Liaise with third-party developers for custom report solutions, ensuring understanding of data fields and requirements
- Review and validate reports before presenting them to business stakeholders